Zephyrus – Bomber jacket
Gold and blue unisex jacket
Blue and gold jacket with a unique pattern referring to the art and history of Ancient Greece. The bomber jacket has dark blue cuffs, a black zipper and two external pockets. Inside, the jacket has a black lining and a small pocket for useful things.
Our blue and gold bomber jacket with the Zephyrus pattern is the perfect proposition for the so-called basic outfit. Pair our Zephyrus jacket with black trousers, jeans or a skirt and feel special! Our zipped bomber jacket will be perfect both as an oversize jacket, a well fitted jacket, but also as a transitional jacket.
The Greek Collection – a unique collection inspired by art
The Greek Collection was created in collaboration with Egyptian artist Henar Sherif. Henar Sherif is a photographer who is also interested in AI art., Because of her education on history of art, the artist can uniquely combine her knowledge and creativity with the resources of artificial intelligence, creating beautiful patterns. In cooperation with the Polish brand CACOFONIA, she created three works: Apollo, Aphrodite and Zephyrus
Blue and gold Zephyrus design
Zephyrus, in Greek mythology, is the god and personification of the west wind – warm, moist, awakening nature to life.
Plus size clothes sewn in Europe
In our streetwear brand, we sew jackets in sizes from XXS to 6XL. Each jacket is made especially for you in a Polish printing and sewing workshop.
The Greek Collection campaign photos were taken by Henar Sherif. The saturation and shade of the pattern may vary slightly due to the photo processing process and the monitor on which they are viewed.
- 100% original artwork
- classic and comfortable cut
- two exterior pockets and zipper closure
- one inside pocket
- excellent quality fabric and sewing
- high quality premium fabric: 88% polyester, 12% elastane – perfect for colorful print
- entirely handmade in the European Union (in Poland) from European-made fabrics
- available sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
- our clothes are digitally printed with original ecological textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Convenient returns & Shipping rules
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store (firstname.lastname@example.org). Details on returns can be found in the FAQ and in our store regulations. Remember: CACOFONIA does not have in a permanent offer and in all cuts and patterns clothes in non-standard sizes: 4xl, 5xl and 6xl. Clothes ordered individually in these large non-standard sizes are not exchangeable or refundable.
We don’t accept cancellations. When the order is paid we start manufacturing your order, i.e. cutting the fabric and printing. If it’s your first order, we will contact you from email@example.com to confirm the size and finish your order.
The shipping price depends on the place of delivery. Select your country in the cart and the price will appear. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may (but not have to) apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.