Zephyrus – Scarf
Keep yourself cosy and wrapped up in a fluffy oversized scarf against the weather in the chilly Autumn and Winter seasons. Designed and produced in European Union, our super soft and stylish scarves are ideal for braving the cold and enjoying the great outdoors. Wear it against a dark coat for that cheerful pop of colour. Finished with a fringed white edge.
Made with love for women of all ages, it also makes for a gorgeous gift to give this season.
How to wear the Cacofonia shawl?
- tightly braided around the neck, for winter frosts
- loosely worn shawl as decoration (and as warming your back :))
- as poncho: both for an autumn coat and for summer evenings as a cover
The scarf has a little button and a loop that allow you to arrange a shawl as colorful poncho.
The Greek Collection – a unique collection inspired by art
The Greek Collection was created in collaboration with Egyptian artist Henar Sherif. Henar Sherif is a photographer who is also interested in AI art., Because of her education on history of art, the artist can uniquely combine her knowledge and creativity with the resources of artificial intelligence, creating beautiful patterns. In cooperation with the Polish brand CACOFONIA, she created three works: Apollo, Aphrodite and Zephyrus
Blue and gold Zephyrus pattern
Zephyrus, in Greek mythology, is the god and personification of the west wind – warm, moist, awakening nature to life.
Clothes sewn in Europe
Each shawl is made especially for you in a Polish printing and sewing workshop.
The Greek Collection campaign photos were taken by Henar Sherif. The saturation and shade of the pattern may vary slightly due to the photo processing process and the monitor on which they are viewed.
- large size shawl: 200 cm x 70 cm
- two-sided, digital permanent print
- the highest quality of fabric and sewing
- fabric composition: fleece fabric (100%)
- entirely hand-made in Poland, EU
- our clothes are digitally printed with original textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Convenient returns & Shipping rules
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store (firstname.lastname@example.org). Details on returns can be found in the FAQ and in our store regulations. Remember: CACOFONIA does not have in a permanent offer and in all cuts and patterns clothes in non-standard sizes: 4xl, 5xl and 6xl. Clothes ordered individually in these large non-standard sizes are not exchangeable or refundable.
We don’t accept cancellations. When the order is paid we start manufacturing your order, i.e. cutting the fabric and printing. If it’s your first order, we will contact you from email@example.com to confirm the size and finish your order.
The shipping price depends on the place of delivery. Select your country in the cart and the price will appear. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may (but not have to) apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.