Black Mahakala – Bomber jacket
The elegant CACOFONIA bomber jacket with the Black Mahakala pattern is an original, black jacket with a golden pattern. The bomber jacket has black welts, a zipper and two external pockets. Inside, the jacket has a black lining and a small pocket for useful things.
Our elegant bomber jacket with the Black Mahakala pattern is the perfect proposition to complete the so-called basic outfit. This is the ideal pattern for those who like elegant but modern look. Pair our black and gold Black Mahakala jacket with black jeans or a dress and feel special! Our zipped bomber jacket will be great also as a transitional jacket.
Mahakala – inspiration from Tibetan Buddhism
Despite its seemingly scary appearance, in Buddhism Mahakala is the Guardian of Dharma and a friend, someone who protects from dangers. The menacing-looking Mahakala is not a demon, but a guide on the spiritual path. It is supposed to help overcome weaknesses that torment the human mind, distract bad emotions and help to work in peace on the set goal. Our artist was inspired by Tibetan Buddhism when designing this pattern.
Plus size zipped jackets?
In our streetwear brand, we sew jackets in sizes from XXS to 6XL. Our bomber jackets are a unisex product.
Designed and sewn in Poland, EU
The Black Mahakala pattern was made by hand with fineliners. The colors and some of the details were created with the support of a computer and a graphic tablet. The author of the pattern is Joanna Podkowa, a graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Łódź, Poland.
- 100% original artwork
- classic and comfortable cut
- two exterior pockets and zipper closure
- one inside pocket
- excellent quality fabric and sewing
- high quality premium fabric: 88% polyester, 12% elastane – perfect for colorful print
- entirely handmade in the European Union (in Poland) from European-made fabrics
- available sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
- our clothes are digitally printed with original ecological textile sublimation inks that ensure an amazing quality of the printed images and a greater half-life of colors, which are quite resilient to washing machines
- wash in cold water (30°C) in delicate fabric mode or hand wash in cold water
- smooth, delicate fabric. Please, treat carefully and keep away from abrasive surfaces, as well as fire
Convenient returns & Shipping rules
If you do change your mind, though, or the long awaited product does not satisfy you, you are allowed to return the product within the next 30 days after receiving it. If you are buying for the first time, be sure to confirm the selected size by email with our store (firstname.lastname@example.org). Details on returns can be found in the FAQ and in our store regulations. Remember: CACOFONIA does not have in a permanent offer and in all cuts and patterns clothes in non-standard sizes: 4xl, 5xl and 6xl. Clothes ordered individually in these large non-standard sizes are not exchangeable or refundable.
We don’t accept cancellations. When the order is paid we start manufacturing your order, i.e. cutting the fabric and printing. If it’s your first order, we will contact you from email@example.com to confirm the size and finish your order.
The shipping price depends on the place of delivery. Select your country in the cart and the price will appear. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may (but not have to) apply. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.